DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 93 Posts
G

·
You have a great collection of GMP Camaro's :nicejob

I have a few myself and of course they are some of my favorite pieces.

G

·
They're a beauty :nicejob

I have two of them (#36 and #7) but I really wish to get that Yunick aswell :tongue

P.s. Didn't know there were so many!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
It is indeed a very detailed underside....is this released for some kind of anniversary or so ? Newly released or an older HTF model ? 23 Karat gold plated ?
Never seen it before....
It can join my gold CLK GTR and Porsche.... :giggle

G

·

I just added number #9 vinyl roof to my wishlist :lol

About the link, just copy it from the address bar in your web browser and paste it into the post here.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for that info. Which cars are the 1st gen ones? Could I trouble you for some more info on the years in which they raced? I seem to recall the 2 ALMS (non Petit) cars raced in 1999.

Among your street cars, do the wheels differ much? I seem to recall someone saying the chromed finish on the red one doesn't look quite a realistic as on the other road cars.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
It looks a lot better than I was expecting - congratulations, DC!

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Excellent! :nicejob
I only have one but anm planning on adding more :happy

Keep the pictures coming!

I see you like to complete "sets" of what you buy.
Do you do that with every car?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks for posting the picture!! This is the NEXT one i need to get. It is great looking. I am also looking for the trailer that GMP made for the Sunoco Racing Team. It is really hard to find. I have found one in Switzerland but the shipping is a killer :pullhair

Thanks again mox :cheers

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Not all of them but the ones i REALLY like get purchased! The only other "set" i have purchased is all the CMC SLR's (6 colors). I will post those soon. I know that the thoughts on this car are varied but as soon as i picked it up at the store, I had to have them all :happy :happy

Thanks for all your help Jeff. The pictures are coming!

DC4ME :cheers

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
From what i understand, Exact Detail have released this car and it is the 100th model they have made. To celebrate, they made in in "Gold" and are numbered.
On the front plate it says " 100Th Release, Exact Detail, August 2005 ".
The rear plate has the car number. Mine is #168. They seem to have sold out quickly. The store i got it from only received one and to get it they had to purchase many other cars.

Thanks mbc112 :cheers

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Nice group you got there DC! :cheers
I have always wondered why GMP has not made a street version of the '69? :confused

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I am sorry but i do not know the race info. As for the rims, the non dealer cars have bright chrome and the dealer and race version have a aluminum look. I quite like the chrome ones. I think the red one looks great :happy

Hope this helps StygianMax :cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Nice Camaros!!!!! Specially the Street Fighter.....

I would like to add eventually a GMP Street Fighter and a LANE Crusher to my collection.....

21 - 40 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.