DiecastXchange Forum banner

DC4ME collection

8K views 92 replies 17 participants last post by  timbo333 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

Hi everyone,

Now that i have figured out how to post pictures (thanks Jeff), i will post my collection. Hope you like them!

This is my Minichamps M3 GTR collection;

1- Carbon Black
2- Estoril Blue
3- Phoenix Gold
4- Oxford Green
5- Silver
6- Red
7- Silver w/Carbon Roof
8- ALMS #42
9- ALMS #43
10- Petit LM #42
11- Petit Lm #43
12- ELMS #42
13- ELMS #43

I think it is all of them.

DC4ME

Attachments

See less See more
G
#41 ·
Great collection of Camaro's DC4ME!

Best of luck with the trailer hunt.

The blue #6 car looks real special. I think i have seen a slot car like that. Revell or Carrera maybe.... :confused

Thanks for the photo's

:cheers

Timbo.

#44 ·
Congratulations! Now you'll have to wait for GMP to release some new ones!

G
#61 ·
I was just happy with my newly aquired Silver version, but now i have seen that picture, i am now on a misson, you can proberbly guess what sort of mission.

You now have all of the 118's, however, is there any plans for you to purchase the 1:12 CMC i ask myself :tempted .

#64 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Good question Mr Vercetti! No, i am not wanting to get the 1:12 version. I have 1 1:12 version now (AUTOart Murcielago) and it is too hard display. I much prefer 1:18 instead. My sights are set on getting all the GMP 67,68 and 69 Camaro's they make.I believe there is 10 in total. I will be broke for a good period!

DC4ME :cheers

G
#63 · (Edited)
Its either impressive or nuts.....or somewhere in between... :giggle

That really is a major investment.

Do you have any of the Autoart SLR's in 1:43 DC4ME?

If men in white coats come a knockin' on your front door....run out the back.... :help :happy :happy :happy

:cheers

Timbo.

#67 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would have to say that they are not perfect. The logo's on 2 of them are out of line. On 1, i had to realign the hood. I do not see any glue residue that i have heard is a common problem. Lucky on that front. Still like them with their blemishes :giggle

Congratulations on the great addition Kelvin :cheers

DC4ME

G
#69 ·
Be careful when you are wipping the models with the cloth. The cloth's thread may just drag and pull out those SLR logo. It happen to me once and I lost my 'S' but luckily i find it on my floor 2 days later when sweeping the floor. What a joke really...

#70 ·
:iagree ...I hate those new stickers!!!! :pullhair

AutoArt, Kyosho and Ricko are using them now on most of their models. I've lost the Bertone logo and Name on my Kyosho Lamborghini Jota. I'm also missing the "Lam" on a Murciélago Lamborghini name. I almost lost a "Maserati" on the Ricko 3500GT.

I HATE THOSE NEW GENERATION STICKERS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.