DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please consider making an opening Diecast Model of the BMW //M3 E36 4 door...any colour will do :)
and then a few Honda Vtecs would also be nice..

S'il vous plaît envisager de faire un modèle d'ouverture Diecast de la BMW // M3 E36 4 portes ... toute couleur fera l'affaire :)
et puis quelques Honda Vtecs seraient aussi sympa ..
et puis quelques Honda Vtecs seraient aussi sympa ..

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
I'd quite like them to produce them, but I don't recall them ever making any proper M cars. M1 excluded.
I keep hoping that Otto Mobile will make them, and the German police car (they like making police cars, and I tend to buy them all)

As for the Honda models, I don't even know if Norev have the Honda licence ?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need a M3 E36 so bad and the 4 door is selling at crazy prices ,im pretty sure Norev could a good job if they wanted to ...im just being hopeful with the Hondas i only have one diecast Vtec and thats the Integra.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wouldn't have my hopes up for that, seems all new toolings from norev are sealed, only new colors for old models feature opening parts now

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
The 1/18 universe can definitely uses more E36 in 4 doors variants... If Norev ever releases them in sealed form but prices them right I think there will still be demands for them. I only have one sealed diecast from Norev despite the overall finish feels a bit cheap but it still displays well.

·
Registered
596 Posts
As Norev is currently doing a wide range of Mercedes-Benz classics I would suggets the following cars:

Mercedes-Benz 300SLR - The CMC is getting really expensive and the shape is slightly off. A fully opening Norev for €100 would be great.

Mercedes-Benz 600 SWB W100 - CMC only does the LWB, and the AutoArt is almost unobtainable. If Norev would release one in their classic Mercedes line-up it would be around €120. Please add the white lines on the tires as well

Mercedes-Benz 300S (coupe or cabriolet) - In my opinion one of the prettiest Mercedes cars ever. The Maisto doesn't do it justice.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Dear Norev. You have made a great collection of the VW Golf GTi. Please make the VW Golf 6 R (2door version). Its a beautiful car and no one made it in 1/18 so far.

·
Administrator
6,898 Posts
something Norev should consider making with fully opening features:

Bentley Continental T 1996

BMW 850CSI (E31)

BMW M3 (E36) coupe

BMW M3 GT (E36) coupe

Saab 9-3 Viggen coupe 1999

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
I'd be in for an E36 M3 GT, I missed the OttO Mobile one and I'd like one to fill my M3 void!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Great suggestions there Alex. Personally i would also like to see a normal non M E36 in coupe and saloon form. I personally prefer the rectangular side mirrors over the rounded M side mirrors on a squarish car. 😁

The iconic Saab 900 turbo would be lovely too. And while still on Swedish subject, old school Volvos anyone?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I also want to add my vote for the BMW 850CSI (E31) and the BMW M3 (E36). I know Norev is focusing on Mercedes Benz at the moment but these BMW models in full opening diecast form will surely sell as there are no other alternatives (non-budget) right now.

·
Administrator
6,898 Posts
some more suggestions for Norev i think they should make.

Mercedes E55 AMG (W211) 2004

Volvo C70 1998

Mercedes 560SEC (C126) 1986

Mercedes SL55 AMG (R230)

Volkswagen Golf R32 (Mk4) 2002

·
Administrator
33,294 Posts
All are great suggestions! :cool:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I’d like an XR4-i (three door) and an 1982 Audi 100, an Alfasud 4 door. Has anyone made a 1:18 Subaru XT?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts