DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm very interested in Maisto's Ford GT90. Can anyone post some good pics of the car itself and detail pics? Preferably pics of the white one as that's it's original color :feedback

Thanks in advance!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mz6jlt! :cheers Those are really some awesome pics!!! :drool
But actually I was asking for pics of the Maisto 1:18 model... :giggle
Anyone have it in white? :feedback

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hahahaha!!! I'm not as think as you stoned I am!
Let us try this again!! Here are some pics!
http://www.please support DX Advertisers!/store/Makes/Ford/GT90/MA31827WH[/URL]

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:giggle Thanks mz6jlt! :cheers Looks really cool, although the int looks a bit shabby :eek:hmy
And yes Qubeley, it's the same car... :scared Needs a LOT of detailing in the interior!!! :tempted

G

·
BVR said:
And yes Qubeley, it's the same car... :scared Needs a LOT of detailing in the interior!!! :tempted
:giggle I thought as much but what's with the blisters on the steering wheel and seats? I have this white version but never noticed the poor interior. :puke

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Ask and thou shalt recieve BVR. :D
Yup. Its a nice model for the prize. Like you say, the interior needs a little working upon.But with all these great pics of the real car, the job will be a little bit easier.

G

·
Bummer, I coulda hooked you up with a free one! I threw mine away when I moved. It had minor damage to it, but I really didn't care for the model too much.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aaah damn... Ah well, I'll get another one :cheers Thanks for the offering though :cheers

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't think that the interior is too bad apart from that blistering. The real car's interior is pretty funky in terms of styling and remember that this model was designed about seven years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts