DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend 3 Hours try to find this car in every single Die cast place...and NOTHING....this is the first time what I see this car..(I'm a Mustang Fan)...

Did Someone here got this car...????? I need more information ....Thank You for your Help / answer....

Attachments

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
It is number 4836 and part of their "G Machine" series. I looked at it and as much as a Mustang nut that I am, I couldn't bring myself low enough to buy it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
M_Power and Acisne...My Friends...Thank You for your answers...I got this question : Do you think this car is a "Rare Model", is worth it get this car in a collection??? meaby turns in a Classic???...

PS: TO ACISNE...

Why you guys (Administrators) try to develop a Chat Room for Us...(Of course...with some limits) I think is the Best way to get some answers at the moment....??...that have to be a very nice feature in this Community....

·
Registered
10,816 Posts

·
Model Car Fiend
131 Posts
IMO, it is rare because most were used as intended and played with as toys. I wouldn't pay more than the $20 that Walmart sold them for. It is also rare because if it is MIB, you are also competing with the Hot Wheels collector. I would get the Norev Cesam version that is based on this tooling. At least that way you may get the matching Jet Ski. http://scale18.com/cgi-bin/page/item/no182707/NOREV_182707_Ford_Mustang_Cesam_yellow_with_silver_stripes_with_Jet_Ski_on_trailer
That's a great link acisne. By any chance, do you know any other 1:18 models that come with matching Jet skis/boats or motorcycles?

~Jacques

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
IMO, it is rare because most were used as intended and played with as toys. I wouldn't pay more than the $20 that Walmart sold them for. It is also rare because if it is MIB, you are also competing with the Hot Wheels collector. I would get the Norev Cesam version that is based on this tooling. At least that way you may get the matching Jet Ski. http://scale18.com/c..._Ski_on_trailer
That's a great link acisne. By any chance, do you know any other 1:18 models that come with matching Jet skis/boats or motorcycles?

~Jacques
[/quote]
Ertl made a bunch of F-150's with Jetskis, 4-wheeler, Bikes and snowmobiles with the Polaris brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts