DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Is there a website that you can see the value of 1:18 diecasts?????

I would like to know the value on the market of each model of my collection. The only place I know is Cast-Car. But they don't have all the models. Basically Ertl, few Bburago,

Example of what they do:

Name: 1969 Camaro SS396
Manufacturer: RC/Ertl 1/18 Scale
Category: Chevrolet Camaro 1969
Stock: 29245P
Price: MIB$48.00/AV$43.00/OFB$16.00 [SB]

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood
Red with no stripes and black interior. 396 cubic inch V-8 engine with 4-Speed transmission. Five spoke sport wheels with Good/Year white lettered tires. Limited Edition of 4050 pieces for Interstate Batteries. These were for internal promotions only, were not available to the public. Hood and doors open with workable steering. Introduced in 2004

So if anyone knows another websites that can evaluate our collection PLEASE :feedback

Attachments

G

·
The Diecast-Pub recently started something like this.

They only have a few models listed.

If your looking to see what the market value of a model is, nothing beats eBay.

BTW, I just won that Camaro on eBay :yahoo

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
I agree, eBay. Like many other collectibles, out hobby is priced according to what something like it has brought recently.

And like most other collectibles, they are really only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it at the moment you are willing to sell.

Prices on Car-Cast are like KBB or NADA are to the 1:1 world, just a starting point or a suggestion, but most of the time, the "real" price is a lot less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts