DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this has been talked about in the past, but I couldn't find the thread :(

Was just browsing yesterday, and noticed a normal AUTOart window boxed silver Stingray. And after doing a little research on AUTOart's own site, there's a Millenium boxed version of the red as well! But there's also a window version of the red (with lower MSRP).

What the heck are the differences???? 70MSRP vs 85MSRP for only the box? :confused

G

·
Gary are you referring to the Silver 78 Corvette.

If so, the boxed version has pop up headlights and no dog legs. I believe there is also a little more detail in the engine.

The last I recall, MSRP was the same for both models on the market. I believe that was due retailers not adjusting the price as they should be priced slightly different.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's okay Darrick.

I'm just curious, is all. Who would buy the AUTOart Mill edition if the window box edition is lower priced, and the models are the same??? :confused

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
well said! :cheers

The funny thing is, I saw the silver window box version for clearance at a store, but the red coloured in Mill box was still going for 120CAD :p Not that the original price of the window box version was cheap tho, it was 110CAD!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.