DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting the link, I'm always looking for help in trying to make my pics better :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,936 Posts
Thanks for posting that link Mike!! I'll have to read it in detail when I have some time. :cheers :cheers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
StygianMax said:
Thanks for posting that link Mike!! I'll have to read it in detail when I have some time. :cheers :cheers
you and me both, but I fear that would mean a sabatical from DX or work. Oh well, work loses. :lol :lol :cheers :cheers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered the "A SHORT COURSE IN USING YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA" book/ebook. When I get it and look through it I'll post my thoughts on it. It should help my photography, hell it can't make it any worse!!! :lol
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got the book yesterday and read the 1st 2 chapters this morning at the gym. I gotta say it's shed some light(no pun intended) on the subject. Now all I need is to free up some time to practice the basics, especially that I'm going to Portland in 2 weeks for the ChampCar race and to see my buddy PT.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mwrmt said:
I just got the book yesterday and read the 1st 2 chapters this morning at the gym. I gotta say it's shed some light(no pun intended) on the subject. Now all I need is to free up some time to practice the basics, especially that I'm going to Portland in 2 weeks for the ChampCar race and to see my buddy PT.
Right on, Mike. :cheers

Keep us posted. Heavens know I need all the help I can get. :happy
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getter 3 said:
mwrmt said:
I just got the book yesterday and read the 1st 2 chapters this morning at the gym. I gotta say it's shed some light(no pun intended) on the subject. Now all I need is to free up some time to practice the basics, especially that I'm going to Portland in 2 weeks for the ChampCar race and to see my buddy PT.
Right on, Mike. :cheers

Keep us posted. Heavens know I need all the help I can get. :happy
I need more than you. :cheers
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top