DiecastXchange Forum banner

Digital Cam tutorials

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  mwrmt 
G
#1 ·
G
#7 ·
I just ordered the "A SHORT COURSE IN USING YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA" book/ebook. When I get it and look through it I'll post my thoughts on it. It should help my photography, hell it can't make it any worse!!! :lol

G
#8 ·
I just got the book yesterday and read the 1st 2 chapters this morning at the gym. I gotta say it's shed some light(no pun intended) on the subject. Now all I need is to free up some time to practice the basics, especially that I'm going to Portland in 2 weeks for the ChampCar race and to see my buddy PT.

G
#9 ·
mwrmt said:
I just got the book yesterday and read the 1st 2 chapters this morning at the gym. I gotta say it's shed some light(no pun intended) on the subject. Now all I need is to free up some time to practice the basics, especially that I'm going to Portland in 2 weeks for the ChampCar race and to see my buddy PT.
Right on, Mike. :cheers

Keep us posted. Heavens know I need all the help I can get. :happy

G
#10 ·
Getter 3 said:
mwrmt said:
Right on, Mike. :cheers

Keep us posted. Heavens know I need all the help I can get. :happy
I need more than you. :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.