DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I let my "distressed" models out in the Sun for a little fun and relaxation. . . A YM '53 Ford F-100 mod'd into a home-built wrecker, a MM '50 Chevy ex-drag car, and a weathered YM '56 Chevy pick-up. . .

·
Registered
285 Posts
cobalt
that is simply awesome..the weathering and the rusts looks realistic !! good job on that
check out my enzo thread sometimes ya !

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
They look even more realistic outside Eddie!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Eddie, that is seriously great work!!! That rust looks amazingly real! :tongue

A true master craftsman.... :nicejob

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Fbulous work, Eddie :phat

I really like the Chevies, I can't decide which I like more!

You sir, are an artist! :cheers

G

·
Sunlight really is our friend huh Eddie ?

I really like the Ford wrecker , the added engine block detail just completes it .

Great work :nicejob

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great work again again Eddie! Someday I'm going to learn more about modifying diecasts and creating dioramas. You do such an exellent job! :cheers

·
Registered
919 Posts
S I M P L Y

E X C E L L E N T.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Rats! How did I miss this thread earlier? Your work is just so realistic Eddie. The wrecker is awesome especially with the engine block in the rear. The corrosion on the cars look so real too. You must have some "trade secrets" on how to simulate rust. Of course, shooting the photos outdoors really brings out the fine artistry you put into those models. Bravo my friend! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.