DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thanks to Felix on the tip to taking better photos, thought I would post one of my 1st 1:18 diecast cars, and a car that I think he might like.

I still have a lot ot learn I know, but I'm getting there dont you think?? :danbana

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Those are super pictures Mike. You're improving your skills by leaps and bounds. You've done a very good job in lighting that car up. The funny thing is that my son has that car also. But I haven't been able to photograph it so that blue paint looks vibrant the way you've made it look. Way to go Mike!! You "beat" me to it. :lol And with that, congrats. :cheers

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thank you Felix, I was luckie with the blue, as the mirrors bounced back the lighting onto the car which inturn made it more vibrant.

That was so nice of you for that surprisingly kind reply.

I just have to now get me some backgrounds.

:cheers

·
Registered
817 Posts
I too used to have this Viper.. but ended up painting it in Harlequin 6 colour paint and selling it on ebay for $150 :).. Awsome car to have and really amazed how good your pics came out! great job!! keep em coming :). really like the last photo!! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob :cheers :cheers

oh and here's a pic of how it was b4 it was sold :)

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Great Pics Mike. :cheers
The blue really jumps out at you.

I will bet that lots of folk here have or have had this car :happy

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Stach & Jeff, Stach thanks for the kind reply mate, I do have to say I love the colour, great job on the model and a good price you got for it. I want to paint a model Vette in the same colour, but have no idea where to start, as I not a cutomizer.

Jeff I was so happy with the result of the blue, but did have alot of useless shots, god I love Diggy cameras :happy

I do wonder at times what particular model would most of us have, feels there might be a few.

:cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts