DiecastXchange Forum banner

Drivinghermad collection updated 21st December. The Mach One Models (Ian Jones) 1/18, 1983 Thrust 2. A One of 1 made.

1M views 4K replies 161 participants last post by  will1066 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
will be re doing the photos,look further down,thanks,Darren.
Come back at any time for reference of these models if you want to see more detail than is available on other sites,hope the photos help make up your mind.

#3 ·
Hi Darren.... Just keep on adding to this thread mate.... Each time you want to post something new, you can change the title name of your thread, Simply go to the bottom of your first post ( on page 1 )... Hit edit... Then hit " Use Full Editor ".... You will be able to change your thread name this way.... I.e.... you could change it from...
THE "YOU ENJOY" REVIEW

to

Darrens new updates...

Or something similar...lol.

Good luck mate, great pics to start with...

#5 ·
Post your pics to this thread Darren... Its a lot easier than sticking them all in the gallery... Just follow the steps i told you about and you will be fine.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I want to know why your pics are coming through as they are mate... In these little boxes... I have not seen them like this before..... Are you not doing the steps we talked about with using photobucket?

You seem to be doing something wrong still Darren, Each pic when you click on it is taking me to the DX gallery.

#11 ·
Now this is how your pics should look Darren... They look great... And the Wright Brothers Flyer is a stunning model my friend....

#24 ·
Nice pair of GT40's. I have both of them as well and can attest to their stunning detail and immense presence given their size.
Definitely collection centerpieces.

I wish Exoto would have turned out a Porsche 917 in this scale with this level of detail.

#25 ·
Nice pair of GT40's. I have both of them as well and can attest to their stunning detail and immense presence given their size.
Definitely collection centerpieces.

I wish Exoto would have turned out a Porsche 917 in this scale with this level of detail.
Hi Tony54,Yes it's a shame the way the world has changed in diecast terms,the price to make these now are out of reach for the majority of us.Quite a few years ago they were showing 1/10 models that were going to come out and i for one had that wow moment,then THE CHANGE.Just to see one in the flesh takes you a step back.Like i said in other threads these are future works of art and we can enjoy them now before they get restored or to be seen in a museum.Thanks,Darren.

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
These are fantastic? A rare duo of 1/12 Mclaren F1's.The magenta red Mclaren F1 was a workers gift model to the 79 people who worked on the actual Mclaren F1.When the last one rolled out the workers were given one of these each as a thank you present.The minichamps box has no code because of this.The Yellow McLaren F1 was hand made from a workshop in japan and the run was 50,this is #46.Thanks, Darren.

#570 ·
These are fantastic? A rare duo of 1/12 Mclaren F1's.The magenta red Mclaren F1 was a workers gift model to the 79 people who worked on the actual Mclaren F1.When the last one rolled out the workers were given one of these each as a thank you present.The minichamps box has no code because of this.The Yellow McLaren F1 was hand made from a workshop in japan and the run was 50,this is #46.Thanks, Darren.

These two McLaren's are choc full of delicious awesomeness!!
I should have bought me a 1:12..

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)
These are the 1/12 scale Tamiya kits i made up over last winter.I thought i would put them together because of the film RUSH just coming out.The McLaren M23 and the Ferrari 312t4.Although i think the ferrari in the film is a 312t2 i don't have that one.The Ferrari model has to have the most detailed engine i have seen in a kit,i was impressed.

#30 ·
Thanks for the nod Darren... These are 2 truly epic pieces of diecast... They would grace anyone's collection perfectly...