DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've been off the forums for about 6 months. Picked up a new 1:1 car and have been busy playing with it and spending time on the forums there. I haven't dropped diecast completely though, just slowed down my purchases (have to reallocate some of the money to mods for the 1:1 now). Most notable recent acquisitions are a 1:10 Exoto GT40, CMC Ferrari 250SWB, CMC Maserati 250F, Exoto C9 Michelin (been waiting for the right price to get this one, have 3 of the others) Calder Art Car (neat paint job), along with the usual Kyoshos, Aas, and MCs. Also got a slew of 1:12 Minichamps bikes (Ducatis, RC211Vs, etc).

Glad to see more members here and lots of activity!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Hey DW! Good to see you back! Congrats on the new 1:1!!! Can't wait to hear more about the Minichamps bikes you picked up!

:cheers
Sean

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Hi Sean, thanks for the warm welcome back! I got the '04 Hodgson Desmo, Capirossi Desmo, McCoy Xerox 999RS, Praia Xerox 998R, Giberneau Telefonica RC211V, and '02 Toseland Plant 998R and McCoy Red Bull YZR500. Love the Hodgson D'Antin Desmo. Such a neat contrast between the black and red.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.