DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I have been looking for a Hypermotard for the past two years and my local Walmart finally got one in. It was in a newer looking package with two other bikes(a Yamaha R1 and a Yamaha YZ400F) which I thought was a strange combination although considering I also found a Yamaha R6, the R1 was a nice surprise.

Maisto once again does not disappoint! Very nice detailing for $3 and change and the only area that I feel could be better is the frame. Maisto chose to make it out of plastic but because this bike has so much naked frame showing it tends to have light shine right through the red causing it to glow and appear a slightly different shade of red. The exhaust covers are marked with very small "Hypermotard 1100S" and the Ducati logos are all tampo printed and look great. Overall a must-have in my opinion, especially when you consider how unique the Hypermotard is.

Next to get is a red Monster, the Desmosedici RR and a Diavel.

Photos taken with a Panasonic Lumix FZ40

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Yes, great photos - and the B/W especially!

I've been toying with getting the 'Motard, but over here Maistos are a lot more expensive, so it's been a toss up with this one or the Solido....

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
As always, Justin... stunning pics! That red just pops!

Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.