DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
:party :party

I just noticed that the counter is showing that we've crossed over the 200,000 post mark!! So congrats and thanks to all the terrific folks here who help make this place so fun, educational and ....wallet-draining :giggle . This place is truly a community that crosses international borders and allows people who really love diecasts to come together to share their passion. Without you guys, this place would just be collecting dust.

In actuality, the DX Forum had started well before the post counter here started up. There was an "older" DX Forum that had a slightly different look and ran on different forum software for about a year. In the effort to improve features and functionality for members, Darrick invested a HUGE amount of planning, time and effort to design the new forum on new software as we know it to be today. So big kudos to Darrick for making this place the awesome forum that it is. As you all know Darrick has done this purely for the love of the hobby. He has no diecast business, does not own a diecast store, etc. etc. It's purely a "volunteer" thing that he does, but does he ever handle the forum in the most professional of ways. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

So here's to the next 50K posts when we hit a quarter million posts chatting about this great hobby we so enjoy!!

:wave :wave

G

·
too many people with too much time on their hands. :cheers :nicejob

what would you expect from such a great place anyways?

we know there's not much of this going on :waiting .

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Feels great to be a part of this community. Is there any other forum where there is so much :gathering :gathering going on. Every minute throws up a new reply or two.
:great

G

·
Cheers to all :cheers!

Special thanks to Darrick for making this possible and all the moderators for their contribution and tying the community together so well! :wave :great

G

·
This place is such a wonderful place to come to!! WTG everyone, this place is truely special!!! :cheers :party :wave

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations and thanks to Darrick and everyone else who makes this place possible!

G

·
WTG DX!!!!! :great

This is indeed a very special place. You meet people with the same interest and passion, you get brainwashed to buy more diecast AND you have finally got something to spend all the time you're doing nothing :giggle

G

·
Actually DX has over 200K in ACTIVE posts, but we actually hit 200K some 70K posts ago :lol

Its been a great ride and I thank everyone for making this place what it is today as we come up on our 2nd Anniversary :cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
We did it, ya'll! :yahoo

Thank you to DX and all of the mods for making this an awesome and friendly place to come to. :happy

G

·
congrats Darrick :yahoo .......thanks to all those that guided me through and no doubt will continue to help me at this great forum :cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.