Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
34,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

Hi guys,

It's now time to nominate your DX member of the year for 2021!!

We're allowing multiple nominations (FOUR per member) as we realise that different members have different skill sets.
This could mean a member has helped you out improving your photography. A member has provided you with expert knowledge in the custom models forums. They're a great knowledge base, or you feel that they're always on hand to help and have really made a difference to DX.

Feel free to nominate whoever you like (staff included) you don't have to say why unless you want to. Nominations will close in one weeks time on 24th January UK evening time & voting will start soon after that.

Thanks
Craig

Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

As I can only promote three contests on the home page, please be sure to check out the Q4 2021 winner thread HERE Thanks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am nominating the following 4 members in no specific order for their great contribution to the forum:

@Craig - For keeping the forum alive with contests and handling them.
@cwbs - For always being active in the forum and his conversations in the threads.
@vulpex and @janositamas - For their fantastic pictures which keeps us drooling always

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just to keep it going here's my nominations:

@D N'D-Land - for posting and discussing some great diecasts from newer manufacturers like KENGfai and others which I didn't know existed.

@JSB 33 - for constantly posting new shots of his collection. Each time I check the 'new' tab there typically are new posts from him. Great way to keep the site fresh!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
All very well deserved mominations for sure!
Additionally I'd like to nominate:
@preisman for his constant contributions - be it on motorsports (F1) or be it so many great pictures of his outstanding and growing collection of 1/18 gems.
@channabasanna also for constantly being active here and providing us with top notch model photography - unbelievable 4 POTM titles in a row speak for themselves!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I didn't even see this thread until right now... 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the nomination, Channa!

I'd like to also nominate yourself @channabasanna, I greatly enjoy your quality photography and to me some of your posts are a reference when it happens I'm interested on a model you already have. I know that's from 2020, but I still wanted to mention that your motorcycle thread is to me a guide for when I finally get the courage to start my 1:12 motorbike collection!

I also think that @JSB 33 deserves a special big thanks for his efforts in presenting his very comprehensive collection in different scales, I personally find them all very interesting and all will be very useful when I decide to take a break from 1:18 and start on smaller scales!

Also thanks to you @Craig for keeping things going in the forum, this place would be pretty much dead if it wasn't for all the stuff you organize and that sadly many members take for granted.

So my nominations are @channabasanna, @JSB 33 and @Craig.

(y)

·
Administrator
34,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@cwbs, sadly we can't do status updates anymore, so I can't make the links to the threads - I can do a featured threads on the first page though, which I've been doing and mentioning a lot, also mentioned in the winner of the Q4 2021 thread. Sadly, I can't really do much else.

Reactions: cwbs

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Just to keep it going here's my nominations:

@JSB 33 - for constantly posting new shots of his collection. Each time I check the 'new' tab there typically are new posts from him. Great way to keep the site fresh!
I didn't even see this thread until right now... 🤷‍♂️
I also think that @JSB 33 deserves a special big thanks for his efforts in presenting his very comprehensive collection in different scales, I personally find them all very interesting and all will be very useful when I decide to take a break from 1:18 and start on smaller scales!
So my nominations are @channabasanna, @JSB 33 and @Craig.

(y)
Thank you Gentlemen, Very nice of you to mention my name among these great other members nominated.
Just trying to get acclimated again after a long hiatus, like the fact that someone is getting something out of my posts very much.

Reactions: cwbs

·
Administrator
34,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now closed.
I will open the voting contest tomorrow and put a featured thread link on the home page, so please stayed tuned for it.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.