DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

Hi guys,

It's now time to nominate your DX member of the year for 2021!!

We're allowing multiple nominations (FOUR per member) as we realise that different members have different skill sets.
This could mean a member has helped you out improving your photography. A member has provided you with expert knowledge in the custom models forums. They're a great knowledge base, or you feel that they're always on hand to help and have really made a difference to DX.

Feel free to nominate whoever you like (staff included) you don't have to say why unless you want to. Nominations will close in one weeks time on 24th January UK evening time & voting will start soon after that.

Thanks
Craig

Plant Vertebrate Rectangle Grass Font

As I can only promote three contests on the home page, please be sure to check out the Q4 2021 winner thread HERE Thanks.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@cwbs, sadly we can't do status updates anymore, so I can't make the links to the threads - I can do a featured threads on the first page though, which I've been doing and mentioning a lot, also mentioned in the winner of the Q4 2021 thread. Sadly, I can't really do much else.

Reactions: cwbs

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now closed.
I will open the voting contest tomorrow and put a featured thread link on the home page, so please stayed tuned for it.

Thanks.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi all,

The Voting thread is now up, so please check it out HERE!!!

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.