Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Rectangle Font Art Magenta

Hi guys,

It's now time to nominate your DX member of the year for 2022!!

We're allowing multiple nominations (FOUR per member) as we realise that different members have different skill sets.
This could mean a member has helped you out improving your photography. A member has provided you with expert knowledge in the custom models forums. They're a great knowledge base, or you feel that they're always on hand to help and have really made a difference to DX.

Feel free to nominate whoever you like (staff included) you don't have to say why unless you want to. Nominations will close in one weeks time on 1st February UK evening time & voting will start soon after that.

Thanks
Craig

Plant Rectangle Font Art Magenta

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A quick bump for the weekend!

Please don't forget to nominate!

· Registered
938 Posts
Thanks for the noms, guys! Much appreciated! :love:(y)

My four noms are, in no particular order:

@channabasanna
@Marios
@stevenmweiner
@P A D

Wish I could nominate more, there are at least 3 other names I had to leave out. Maybe the limit could be raised, as this is a yearly contest?

(y)
Thank you cwbs. Though I didn't expect as I mostly posted only pics, had not interacted much apart in other threads...

· Registered
2,803 Posts
Thank you cwbs. Though I didn't expect as I mostly posted only pics, had not interacted much apart in other threads...
You're welcome, Channa! But that's what we all come here for: great model car pics, reviews, interesting stuff... well, not sure I'm speaking for the majority here, but mostly I like looking at pics and reviews! :love:(y)

I wish I still had that drive to take pics of models and post them here, but meh, I can't be bothered anymore... :D

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all,

There's only one day left to nominate now guys!!

Thanks!!

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now closed.

Thank you to all who nominated!!! I will make to voting round now :)

· Administrator
35,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The voting round is now open:)

Please be sure to check it out Here

Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.