DiecastXchange Forum banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Going back to my original list. Models I thought would not be released have recently. Still waiting on a couple, so who knows how this will turn out.

1. Ferrari 812 GTS (BBR)
2. Ferrari 330 GT Shooting Brake Vignale (Matrix)
3. Ferrari 330 GTS Michelotti Spider (Matrix)
4. Ferrari Portofino (BBR)
5. Bugatti Chiron Sport Les Legendes du Ciel (MR)

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Thanks LAFerrarri, ticked off your list.
Hi Jon, just to confirm is the list above to swap your original list on page one ? Thanks Daz.
Yes, that is the list I am working on. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Thanks Jon, just updated your list. Hope to see you tick off some of these Beauties.:love:
I have one already, and a couple are about to be released very soon. The last two I am waiting to be released. But, I won't see any until December when I get home. It will be a mad dash at the end to get this completed. If the last two don't get released I might make a change a month out or just push it to next years list.

Reactions: drivinghermad

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well I am certainly behind on this! 2021 has been one of the craziest years of my life for me, but regardless to all of the change I did manage to add 2 off my list! My top 2 as it be.

1:18 AUTOart Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (arrived 6/5/2021)

1:18 AUTOart Maserati MC12 (arrived 11/16/2021)

·
Registered
103 Posts
As someone who only recently joined the hobby (in a more active manner), I have quite a few on my most wanted wish list.
Right now, I'm hunting for a Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 599 and an F12.

My achilles heel is Countaches. Even though I have 3 Kyoshos and 1 Autoart, I can never pass them up when I see them go for a decent price.

·
Super Moderator
13,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
As someone who only recently joined the hobby (in a more active manner), I have quite a few on my most wanted wish list.
Right now, I'm hunting for a Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 599 and an F12.

My achilles heel is Countaches. Even though I have 3 Kyoshos and 1 Autoart, I can never pass them up when I see them go for a decent price.
I know the feeling with the Countach, its so cool it an icon of the eighties. Wait a month and i will be posting the 2022 version of this thread, see you then...

141 - 151 of 151 Posts