DiecastXchange Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Pardon? You mean you won't take my word as a gentleman? :cool:

My bad. I did post it here, but for added measure, here you go:

Hi, the rules state to show a photo as in section 4, below, taken from the beginning of this thread no one is trying to be funny with you just stating the rules as we all abide by them. Got to say they both look very eye catching.馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦馃憦
4) To have one of your models scratched off your list, You must post a picture of it once received ... And let me know the date it arrived.

Registered
the rules state to show a photo as in section 4, below, taken from the beginning of this thread no one is trying to be funny with you just stating the rules as we all abide by them.
I know. I was having a little fun with the comment as I should have freshened up on the rules before posting. 馃槃

They both arrived on 02/18.

Got to say they both look very eye catching
They are especially the Cuda. I'll get some better shots once I dust off my DSLR and have an appropriate background setup. Plus I'll need to secure some plastic tweezers as my fingers struggle with the hood pins.

Thanks for letting me know, i have ticked them off your list. :love:
Appreciated!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
First one off of my list, arrived last week (March 8) 馃槃 Aston Martin Vantage V550 by GT Spirit

Thanks Mike for letting me know, ticked off your list. Wow, one of my favourite Astons after seeing a few of these years ago and hearing them coming before i saw them, the sound was Awesome, very nice addition.:love:

Registered
Please cross #5 off my list. It arrived on 04/06. Although the version is different from what I listed (L34 vs A9X), I always preferred the one I just bought. I just didn't want to spend the money that was being asked for it on the resellers market. Fortunately, I found it for a good price at a retailer!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Please cross #5 off my list. It arrived on 04/06. Although the version is different from what I listed (L34 vs A9X), I always preferred the one I just bought. I just didn't want to spend the money that was being asked for it on the resellers market. Fortunately, I found it for a good price at a retailer!

Thanks again for letting me know, ticked off your list.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

61 - 80 of 95 Posts