Reactions: Marios

Road Cars - SUVs and Sedans
This was my list.
1. 1/18 Land Cruiser BJ (Kyosho)
2. 1/18 Land Cruiser LC 60 (Kyosho)
3. 1/18 Land Cruiser LC 80 (Kengfai)
4. 1/18 Audi RS6 C7 (Super A)
5. 1/18 Ford F50 (AUTOart)

All done with except RS6 & Ford F-150 which aren鈥檛 released yet and no idea when they are going to.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
This was my list.
1. 1/18 Land Cruiser BJ (Kyosho)
2. 1/18 Land Cruiser LC 60 (Kyosho)
3. 1/18 Land Cruiser LC 80 (Kengfai)
4. 1/18 Audi RS6 C7 (Super A)
5. 1/18 Ford F50 (AUTOart)

All done with except RS6 & Ford F-150 which aren鈥檛 released yet and no idea when they are going to.
Hi, i'm a bit confused... If you have models from your list you should show them as required in the start of this posting and set out how to do it from there. So if you have purchased a model from your list please add a photo to prove or it never happened stating what number on your list and what it is (as i am not a big 1/18th collector so don't know most of the models shown) Hope this helps, thanks Darren.(y)

Road Cars - SUVs and Sedans
Hi, i'm a bit confused... If you have models from your list you should show them as required in the start of this posting and set out how to do it from there. So if you have purchased a model from your list please add a photo to prove or it never happened stating what number on your list and what it is (as i am not a big 1/18th collector so don't know most of the models shown) Hope this helps, thanks Darren.(y)
The very first reply on this thread in Dec 2021 was mine with the same list. Did not quote it out of laziness and the small form factor of a mobile device.
Here are the pics. You can strike through model #1, #2 and #3 from the list.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
The very first reply on this thread in Dec 2021 was mine with the same list. Did not quote it out of laziness and the small form factor of a mobile device.
Here are the pics. You can strike through model #1, #2 and #3 from the list.
Thanks for your update i have ticked off your models on your list, hope to see the other two before the end of the year, thanks again Darren 馃憣馃憤

Premium Member
And one more. My Bugatti arrived. Another that I have waited for a long time. Excited, relieved, impressed. Almost done, but not sure this last one will be released this year, might have to change it something attainable.

Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel

• Wow
Reactions: MerkurKing16

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
And one more. My Bugatti arrived. Another that I have waited for a long time. Excited, relieved, impressed. Almost done, but not sure this last one will be released this year, might have to change it something attainable.

View attachment 274137
Thanks again for letting me know, very nice additions my kind of models.(y) I can see your last one coming out this year so don't panic just yet.o_O:)

81 - 95 of 95 Posts