DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Administrator
33,544 Posts
Dare I say it... the Black one looks good! I agree with the wheels offset etc though, that needs to be addressed.

I kind of wouldn't mind the previous generations to be made too.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
This would make a lot of Japanese car fans very happy. But knowing Ebbro, I wouldn't be surprised if it is going to cost at least $200 to 230 USD.
$200 is reasonable :p

[/quote]

The latest rumor I heard is it will be at least 20k yen. So yea that is around $200 before shipping.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Ebbro are an interesting company indeed, with fingers in many pies. They seem to have links to Tamiya in Japan and Heller in France - who are involved in plastic construction kits. Ebbro have also done a series of very fine 1/24th scale die-casts, although all appear to be discontinued. Listed as coming soon are some more of their Japanese GT racing series models in 1/18th scale. If they follow the same pattern as earlier releases, they will be metal with opening doors (only).

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
If they make it in red, I'm game
I saw pics on facebook today showing this model in a matte looking red and blue as well. Might have been posted by unusual43

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
If they make it in red, I'm game
I saw pics on facebook today showing this model in a matte looking red and blue as well. Might have been posted by unusual43
[/quote]

Thanks, you're right. I went and looked and the had the blue and red but only the front view unfortunately. Also no real good shots of the engine, which is what makes or breaks a model for me.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Found this on FB. If anyone has any other pictures please post them here thanks.
Thanks for sharing this pic! I like all colours except for white, but the wheel offset bugs me. Either way it'll go nicely with the upcoming Focus RS

·
Registered
161 Posts
Found this on FB. If anyone has any other pictures please post them here thanks.
Thanks for sharing this pic! I like all colours except for white, but the wheel offset bugs me. Either way it'll go nicely with the upcoming Focus RS
[/quote]
No problem. For me Championship White is the best color haha. Not just because I like the color but also because it will match great with all my other CW Honda's. Yep the offset is off. Especially on the black one. It looks like the red one is better. Also I don't want the car to be too low. It needs some wheelgap to make it more realistic in my opinion. I hope Ebbro finds this topic and take some notes.

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
That red one is calling my name but I need to see the engine first and know things like is there carpeting? Are the grilles perforated? Etc

1 - 20 of 246 Posts