DiecastXchange Forum banner
241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
As this is a car that you either lover or hate, I still haven't warmed to it. I hated the look of the Lamborghini Veneno when it came out, but I quite like it now and have a couple of models of it. I just can't warm to this car, so I doubt I will ever buy a model of it.
I am the same, it's just ugly and I can't warm to it. Sometimes designers just get it wrong IMO.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Oh yes please! That engine bay is giving me Autoart Zonda R flashbacks. Superb! Can't wait to see the color options.

With this, the Zonda Barchetta and the Mclaren F1 on the way, LCD is set to become my new hero manufacturer going forward.

Still wish someone would make a high quality Zonda C12.

·
Administrator
35,201 Posts
That is a sharp looking model! The interior is ok, average / standard affair, but outside looks decent. The features are neat too (y)

How many makers are doing the C8 RS6 then ? Minichamps. GT Spirit - sealed. Kilo Works, Polar Master - opening. Any others ?

·
Administrator
35,201 Posts
Yes I think that's about it. And LCD and Well going to make C7 RS6 avant I think.
I was looking at C8 RS6 models last night, I forgot MotorHelix make one, and TSM/ TopSpeed do too, so that's six makers!!
MotorHelix also make the C7 RS6 too.

I don't have any RS6 models (I have in the past though) but I might get a C7 & a C8 one.

241 - 260 of 297 Posts