DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Elfin MS8 Streamliner Concept ...by Classic Carlectables

#168/750

Finally!!! After quite a hunt, I was able to catch one of those rare and very hard to find Elfin Streamliner Concept! :joy

I'm also proud to be the first one showing this car on DX :piano ....well the only other Elfin that was showed on DX was the racing version, Vxfan is the owner, but that plain version is a premiere....

....and I'm not dissapointed at all! :happy It's my first Classic Carlectables model and I like it very much! All I need now is the other CC marvel, the Holden EFIJY Concept to go along with it.

I have no other CC references but they did a gooooood job with this beauty. It has nice features:

-flawless paint
-great details
-quite heavy for a small model
-nice front grill
-working gas filler cap
-seat & seatbelts are nicely done
-working hood's gas struts
-etc...

The model comes with an LE certificate and a booklet (with pictures) about the making of the 1:1 Eflin Streamliner....cool touch!

Verdict

If you like concept cars and you if you can find one of these....you need to get it!

DX result: 8.5/10

My personal appreciation note: 10/10

****THUMNAIL PICTURES****

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Jeff you should of told me you were after one of these as a models shop I drop into has 3 on the shelf, even gave me a few $$ off $150au anyway I passed on that offer, didnt think much of the 1:1 when I seen it, but as always as you know it's down to taste & glad you got one buddy.

:cheers

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys! :cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks for the offer RR72, :cheers

I was thinking about communicate with an Australian folks over the last month to see if this model was out or not, because I had no info what so ever about this Elfin model.....and you were the first name that came to my mind....

...but as I was browsing through Ebay, I saw this one to grab at an "afordable" price that I couldn't just let go. After a few email with Classic Carlectables, I found out that it was a good deal....so I bought it for $150 (canadian) shipping included. That's about $165 aus dollars.

Now I'm on the hunt for another Australian model, the Holder EFIJY concept, which will be my 2nd Classic Carlectables model. My order has already been made to a diecast webstore from British Columbia. Just waiting to see when they will get it....

If it occurs that there will be a problem about my order, I'll think about sending you the money to get me one.....thanks again RR72, I appreciate it! :cheers

G

·
Beautiful addition Jeff :happy
After seeing those wonderful pics,I really should get one to go with my version eh? :giggle
If u are ever after any other Classics cars,feel free to drop me a line as I can no doubt find them easily over here.
:cheers
Tony.
P.S. I have heard both positive and negative feedback with regards to the Efigy so let us know what u reckon when u get urs.I didn't get one as I don't really collect concepts as a rule.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Tony :cheers

...I'll keep that in mind if a bug happens in my order.... :happy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.