DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are pics of some of my detailing jobs in my Bburago's. I'll focus on the engines this time. This post is intended to show not only my work, but also how these models, generally regarded as toys, can be greatly improved. Please give me your oppinions! :feedback

Lamborghini Countach 5000QV, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari 348TB, Ferrari F40, 1957 Corvette, Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari F50 and Ferrari 288 GTO. I don't have pics of the original engines, but most of people know these models anyhow.

I edited your post so that the links do not run across the entire page, distorting the forum layout.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Nice work J-San! :nicejob :nicejob That gives me some ideas for a few older Bburagos that my son & I have.

What would you recommend I do to prep the surfaces for painting? Do you de-grease it with rubbing alcohol?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your feedback!

StygianMax, you don't need to prepare the surfaces, I just aply the paint and it holds nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.