DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a model that I did some time ago by adding the wheels off a AUTOart C12 Callaway.

I have since added the side windows along in this latest round of mods.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
And here is the newest additions to this piece.

The Enzo engine compartment is already decently molde, just needs some paint to bring it to life. I have managed to paint the engine compartment components in silver and also some of the suspension components were trimmed in gold.

I trimmed the wires and engine manifold in red.

Some time ago, I saw a 360 Modena with a aftermarket intercooler, I have tried to represent that look with some parts from a donor car. So the large chrome piece sitting on top of the suspension represent an intercoller. Not seen in this photo is the balack hoses that plumb their way down into the engine.

I have also added some struts that represent stabilizer bars.

This was quite a fun project as it took me away from the computer capturing my full attention and provided a relaxing moment :cheers

Before

After

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Darren,

Those struts are the ones I mentioned to you earlier. I wish I could make some of those as they would go great on some of my other ideas I have cooking up.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Your work got me :drool :drool :drool I adore those C12 rims on the Enzo. The engine bay with the braces, etc. looks really hot. :cool1

Is that 'Modifiers' bought or printed by yourself? (SM Jr noticed that little detail)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks gents :cheers

Felix,
I may have bought a model sometime ago and it came with the stickers. I found them in my parts bin and decided to add them.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
That's a real stunner, DX! Those wheels suit it well! :drool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts