DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this one today, of all places, my attic! :giggle I had it in red and maroon on display, but I had forgotten I had bought a black one too. And I must say, it loos sinister in black.
As once had begun as an ontion package on the Skylark in '65, the GS400 cane into it's own in '67 to stablish Buick as a player in the muscle car arena. The 400cid V8 cranked 340 horses.

Considering that is was a turn of the century release, it still looks good :giggle

The cons:
Doglegs, no carpet and no wires.
The trunk is sealed, but it opens on the LEs.

The pros:
Great stance and paint
Great wheels, underside and chrome work.
Besides no wires and no carpet, the engine bay and interior are above average.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I like it, Al! That's a new one for me - only Buicks I've seen before were the next generation Skylarks.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Niiiiiiiice! :310

G

·
Nice looking Buick you have there AL, :cheers :cheers The chrome and
headlights look outstanding. The wheels look great also, thanks for sharing
it with us. :happy :happy :happy

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Great looking car!
The model looks pretty darn nice as well :nicejob
The engine is cool.

I remeber a friend of mine had this body style car but it was only a Skylark. The frames of these cars were notorius for rusting and his was bad and getting worse by the day.
It finally let go when we were about 30 miles from home! What a ride, everytime he stepped on the gas or the breakes, the door would pop open! :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Replacing lost pics!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.