DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I said it would be a while before I started back collecting, but I couldn't resist this. :giggle This will hopefully be my future 1:1.

This truck actually looks good exterior wise. The interior could use a little color. But other than that I like it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Like I said it's been a while since I've seen a diecast. If you're good in measurements, then it's 11.75 in. bumper to bumper and 4 in. high and wide. I hope that helps a little.

G

·
Great looking truck you have there SilentHobbes, :iagree with what Ric said, now I'd like to have one, guess I better start looking for one. Thanks for sharing it with us. :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
SilentHobbes said:
Okay, I said it would be a while before I started back collecting, but I couldn't resist this. :giggle This will hopefully be my future 1:1.
This is my 1:1 Dakota - As delivered in October, 2001

:cheers

As it sits, September, 2005

:giggle

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Thanks very much, Jeff!! :cheers

The length of the standard extended cab is 214.8 inches, divide that by 18 and we get 11.94 inches. As this diecast is 11.75, I would say it is pretty darn close!!

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
I couldn't have bought a better truck! I have a 2000 SLT 4x4. I love the thing! Knock on wood - the onlything that has ever broke on it was what I did myself - the glove box latch and one of the power window knobs! I had one of the new 2005 ones as a rental while my minivan was in the shop and the interrior seemed smaller. I'd stick with the body style like mine!

Sean

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
BUMP!!!

Anyone know???

I'm looking at picking this one up over the next few days...

Thanks!
Sean

·
Registered
10,816 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Thanks, Al! That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure...

Sean

G

·
Nice lookin D, the yellow really is an eye grabber.

Side note: I didn't know that ERTL used Anson's mold on this one. I did think they looked very similar.

Bob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts