DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow! Awesome! Never saw anyone will all of them. Unbeatable detail! I have the number 3 one. And like you. :)It's not assembled. (y)Congrats on an awesome collection!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow! Awesome! Never saw anyone will all of them. Unbeatable detail! I have the number 3 one. And like you. :)It's not assembled. (y)Congrats on an awesome collection!
This is not all of them, only a few. But they are all very good models!

·
Registered
74 Posts
This is not all of them, only a few. But they are all very good models!
True. That they are! Detail is unreal. But, since their so fragile. Is why i leave mine unassembled. :cautious:Regardless, i alway's get a little nervous when i take it out. But with such detail. :DNothing else puts a bigger smile on my face.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Awesome D-Type collection you have - really impressive!! (y)
CONGRATS!!! 💰💰💰

Is #2 the only one with paint issues?
Had the Le Mans winning #4 a while ago and it was just perfect as it can be - even the paint. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True. That they are! Detail is unreal. But, since their so fragile. Is why i leave mine unassembled. :cautious:Regardless, i alway's get a little nervous when i take it out. But with such detail. :DNothing else puts a bigger smile on my face.
They are fragile.But my collection are perferect, no parts missing, no parts fall off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome D-Type collection you have - really impressive!! (y)
CONGRATS!!! 💰💰💰

Is #2 the only one with paint issues?
Had the Le Mans winning #4 a while ago and it was just perfect as it can be - even the paint. :)
Exoto's paint issues are common, not to mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts