DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be warned, here are some slightly better outdoor pics of my new Exoto, as well as an old favorite I've had for a while. Of the Ferrari models, these are probably still my favorite from Exoto, I can't wait to get a couple more of these!

The no-driver version, my very first Exoto.

Standox!

Side by side

Nose to Nose:

Cockpit:

Engine Detail:

More engine detail:

Love these Exotos! Once I get my battery charged back up, I'll snap some more pics.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Fantastic pics Tim! :nicejob :nicejob
Great subject and a very cool "studio" :cheers

Hurry up and charge that battery so we can see some more! :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 641/2 is one of my favorite models in my entire collection. It's realy a gem of a piece, although I've contemplated adding the Exoto Williams, too. The pics on Exotos website of this model are just fantastic.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well I like both the versions(driver/non driver). I had to come back for a second peek :lol

I do like the livery on the Williams version. :tongue

·
Registered
994 Posts
What an awesome model it is!!! One of 3 F1 cars I've pondered about adding it to my collection!
Their new Renault is really cool too, as well as the Lotus 49 (thos are the other 2 :giggle)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I realized today atht i must have been riding the short bus. I went to order the standox 641 and it's back to $239.95. DOH! :nutkick

I'l be waiting...again. :cry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great models Tim :coolpics
the dog gets upset every time i buy an Exoto..........she knows she's on scraps :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Superb pix Tifosi, I really like the first one and the nose to nose one, very lifelike :nicejob :coolpics

I was a bit disappointed with the no-driver Exoto 312B I picked up a few weeks ago, it was a knockdown price of £60STG so it softened the blow a little. :cry

I had decided not to bother with openwheelers again until just now :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks! I too wasn't particularly thrilled with the 312B (although I have 3 of them), but the other Exotos are all great. I just need to find a 312T2. The 312T, 312T4, and 641/2 are all superb models.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for posting some pics of this marvelous car!! Iveb been saving up to get the Standox version. This car is so beautiful!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Together with Williams-Renault FW14B and McLaren MP4/6 it's probably the best looking Formula 1 car ever. Really, I'm so attracted to the sloping aerodynamics of cars from the early 90s. Currently trying to lay my hands on one of these myself. It's a fantastic looking model.

Just wish they could bring cars like these back to todays F1 circus. Mmm, what a sight that would be!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts