DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Has anyone else received a large, thick Exoto catalog? I'm surprised it's in black and white and not color - they charge enough for the models to offer a color catalog!
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it free. I have ordred two cars direct from them, so maybe that's why.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't realize Exoto made 1/43 scales. I've never seen them sold anywhere?

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I don't think there are any 1:43 except in that catalog...

And they were also going to make expen$ive 1:64. It was going to be every car Shelby American ever made.

Don't believe most of what you see in that catalog, the cars simply don't exist and probably never will :lol

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Up untill about 2-3 years ago, I received thick, free, B&W catalogs with many models of different scales that were obviously not made by Exoto. However, since then I have received skinnier, free, full color catalogs containing only those models made by Exoto and these do not contain prices; you have to go to their web site for that. But I haven't received anything from them for probably 9 months.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I just got Exoto's real big thick B&W catalog yesterday. I guess since I bought several Exoto Cobras from them via Ebay, they put me on their mailing list. I too wouldn't believe anything in there until I see actual protptype models. Its a shame too as I really want the Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta, and 275 GTB & GTB/4. I can only hope that Exoto has been working on these all this time, and won't show the actual model until their ready to release them, as the release dates on these are late this year. There's always hope. :cheers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I just got the new catalogue yesterday- yellow cover, B&W pics and 168 pages! It seems to have every model they have announced for probably the next two years and the prices are not out-of-line with their current prices. However, these are pre-order prices and could very well go up when the models actually become available. Nonetheless, it gives me hope that I won't be priced completely out of their market, as long as they keep offering their weekly email discounts! :cheers

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I received their latest Tifosi catalog a week or so ago... it has a pic of the Ford 999 racer on it. It's nice bathroom reading... I've received this catalog over the last two years, and the contents haven't changed much over that time. I have quite a few of their models on pre-order, and I hope to see one or more of them before the credit card info which was I used expires... :giggle

·
Registered
313 Posts
I heard over DX Rocks, from a guy who received that catalogue that there's a black DB9.
is it 1:18 and if so, can anyone scan a picture of it please?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts