DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They look OK for use in a diorama, but the description on the web site is not listing what scale they are :confused

Has anyone bought one, do you like them?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would guess that its a 1/18, but with Exoto you cant really guess....

why dont you send them an email? He might answer back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The website lists a bunch a of different marques' signs are availble (porsche etc.) but I don't think they show any pics other than Ford.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I honestly believe that we could all make a diorama like that one as good or better than that, plus have the knowledge and pride that it was something we made ourselves! Then it could also be customised as you want it too.

It looks like it could be a good template to work from.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The price on Exoto's website is $98.00-pre order

I agree, making a pit lane dioroma would be cool :cheers

I think I'll give it a try this winter. My first attemp will be two pit boxes at Rd Atl,
with the factory Corvette team...of course :giggle

I'll keep you all updated on my progress, IE: what type of base I use, colors, textures and types of paints. I shoot some images as my work continues

Stay tuned

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That sounds great! I think it's important to demonstrate the work-in-progress shots, so that other members can see how you constructed the diorama. So yes, please keep us updated.

I have started another diorama, but am going very slowly with it thus far. I have already identified crucial mistakes in how I planned the project, and will explain to everyone what I would have done differently - but that will all wait until I have finished it. And at the rate it is being built, that might not happen until next year! :lol My advice - make sure that you try to replicate as close as possible the correct tone of grey for the road. I kept lightening my grey colour for my diorama road, and and I look at it and it is far too dark... Anyway, I will fill everyone in when it is finished and I post it up in a new thread.

Motorshooter, best of luck with the project! :cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts