DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a follow up to the thread of the silver arrows C9 #62.
This model is of the Michelin livery version as raced in the German Supercup by Mike Thackwell. Apart from the livery, it has a "sprint config" rear wing (it is placed slightly more forward compared to le mans cars), has opened up louvres above the front wheels and sports a font splitter. Wheel desgin is also different. Model borrowed from my good friend Eddy. Here are some pics.

This is the rolling chassis that came with the #63 LM winner car. The #63 is the same as the #62 except for the colour of the mirrors, which are yellow instead of white.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
You're right. If it was my own model I would most certainly have put wheels on it and taken the engine cover off the Michelin. But alas, I'll have to wait till I get my own so I can do what I like with it. :giggle
:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking at the Saubers after all this time, I still find it one of the most beautiful models on the market.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.