DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So then, what can i say about this car that hasn't been said 1000 times already.....

.....well nothing really, so ill just shut up now and let the photo's do there job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Hard really to take a photo of the interior.

That V-8 that sounded so wonderful in compotition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics! I resisted C9 fever a fwe months back when it swept the forum...hopefully I can do so again!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great pics of a great model! :nicejob

I suggest the 1:1 be used as the pace car at next year's USGP! :giggle

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Congrats MrV. This is my favorite livery for the C9. I hope someone like Maisto can make the C9s. That will let everyone own such a fascinating piece of history without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Congrats MrV on your Sauber! :cheers In my opinion, this is the nicest livery amongst the series of C9 models. It is the only Sauber (& Exoto) in my collection and it'll remain as the crown jewel for many years to come. That's a great series of photos with Vince! :giggle :giggle What car did your grooved tires come off of?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, you are tempting me !!! :pullhair

It is too hard to see a beauty like that !!

But congratulations on this gorgeous one anyway !! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thats exactly where they were from, and it is easyer to norrow it down since the Michelin and Kouros are the only to C9's to have those BBS style wheels, the rest of the C9 range have those Black 5-spoke design's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, it has been said and repeated - very nice C9 livery (though in my narrow mind Mercedes should be silver, just as Ferraris should be red and Jaguars green - but this is only an old grumpy guy's opinion).
Fantastic Vince sequence! Congrats for the model and say hi for me to Vince! :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.