DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've been a member for quite a while, figured it was about time I posted up some of my collection. Living in a small NYC apartment, display (and storage) space is limited, but the Ikea Klingsbo case works pretty well for my purposes.

While I mostly collect M3s, some 911s and GT-Rs have found their way into my collection as well, although they are tucked away in the closet for the time being. When I reshuffle the display around, I'll be sure to take pictures.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Beautiful collection amigo and great to finally see you posting your collection!!! Love the variety of M3's!!! So what are you doing with your 1:1? You garaging it within the city?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to everyone for the compliments!

Beautiful collection amigo and great to finally see you posting your collection!!! Love the variety of M3's!!! So what are you doing with your 1:1? You garaging it within the city?
Thanks Sam! For now I keep the M3 at my parents place in SC, get a chance to use it when I visit. No point in having a car here in NYC, it would just get destroyed anyways.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I haven't put them on display yet, but thought I'd add pics of the couple of Ignition models I've recently picked up. While they are sealed resins, the detail on them is fantastic, particularly the wheels & brakes (which is always the area of a car, whether 1:1 or 1:18, that I notice first). The stance on both is great as well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.