DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I can... I need your help : I seek all informations about the F40 GTE #40 at Suzuka the 08/28/1994.

All pictures of the 1:1 are welcome or identifications of the sponsors...
Particularly on the support of the rear spoiler, the bottom of the car and the roof...

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Looks like we've drawn a blank here so far Pat
...but no doubt members are still lookin 'out for ya....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for your help.
Unfortunately, the F40 GTE #40 Suzuka 1994 by RedLine is very incomplete...

·
Registered
212 Posts
My evaluation of the stickers :

I still have doubts for these items :
- 22 & 23 : I have a good picture but I have not identified who is the sponsor (Q.MEC).
- 24 & 25 : I have a good picture but I have not identified who is the sponsor (Sin Nagoya).
- 40 & 41 : I have not a good picture and I'm not sure who is the sponsor (910 NINETEN CORPORATION for RedLine RESTAURATION...).
and my biggest problems :
- 44 & 45 : I have not a good picture and I'm not sure who is the sponsor (MAGNETI MARELLI ?).
- 46 : I have not a good picture and I'm not sure who is the sponsor (PIRELLI ?).

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mt_jt, thank you for your help.
I tried so many things...
I wrote to french and japanese magazines that published photos. Nobody answered me.
I contacted "Do Co Mo", Jo Strandell, Suzuka Circuit, Eurosport, etc. same situation.
I cann't count the hours on the internet...
Last monday, I found a book with these two photos !

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Can anyone identify this logo ?
It looks like this one (Google images from "KTS Transportservice International Limited" in case the image below doesn't show):

Problem is that they seem to have gone out of business, so no way to verify for sure. Or in 20+ years since then, they might have changed the logo design, or even the name of the company itself...

Edit: found some extra info, might help on your search/quest:

List of cars that raced the 1994 1000 Km of Suzuka
https://dacorsa.com/championships/bpr/1994/07/index.html

According to the link above, that #40 F40 is chassis number ZFFGJ34B000090001, which according to the following link...
http://www.racingsportscars.com/chassis/ZFFGJ34B000090001.html

... has been raced on 44 different events, and repainted/reliveried probably half as many times as that.

So, you have your work cut out for you... good luck!

·
Registered
212 Posts
cwbs sincerely thank you for your extra info.
I have all these informations and I have contacted many people and companies as Bo Strandell, Do Co Mo, Suzuka circuit, journalists, etc without success...
Yestersday, I found the photographer and I asked him for a better resolution picture.
He answered me he would look for.
Maybe I'm close to the solution.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts