DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Very cool stuff! Are any of them Elite 430s? If so how do you rate their quality, I've been thinking of getting an F430 and I'm not sure if it's better to get the standard Hot Wheels or the Elite which is probably much the same model but with a price increase of %100. Any help would be hot! :feedback

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I think some must be customs. He has about 4 variations of grey, a light grey, a silver, a medium grey and a dark grey. I only recall a silver and light grey version, never a dark grey coupe or a medium grey version. Are any of those customs?

·
John
586 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like them. :cheers

Hey Jeff, Felix, I remember those pictures, I have them saved somewhere on a cd, it's just a matter of finding it now. :giggle I will post them again as soon as I find it.

Superleggera, The gray F430 spider is an Elite version, I believe its the one from Miami Vice, minus the rims and interior of course. The difference between the Elite and regular F430 are primarily the interior, the elite gives it more of a real look. In my personal opinion you can't go wrong with either one but for the extra money I would get the Elite. Darrick just did a nice review on the F430 maybe that can also help you decide.

MustangSVT, none of them are customs but I have thought about it. :giggle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.