DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows your paint on your Hot Wheels F430?

Mine seems to be pretty darn crappy. :pullhair

Other Hot Wheels models I have seem to have a pretty nice paintjob.

I want to see if this is typical or if I got a bad copy :feedback

I will consider it to be a relatively decent model, providig I can shine the blemishes on the paint out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What color did you get? I heard of a line that was on the front bumper but no other complaints. I hope to get the red one soon.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Mine is decent, about comparable with my other Hot Wheels's. It did have some sort of oily film on it, but I was able to rub it off with an old rag.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lloyd,

I believe thats what it was, a oily film. I applied some Meguairs polish and it shined right up.

Eric,
I got the red one.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I got the yellow one...the paint is not so bad (better then it was on the yellow 360 spider :scared ) but I got the line on the left side of the front bumper. Can't wait to have the red Spider.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts

·
Banned
595 Posts
on mine the paint job is really good, but to a trained eye you can see that the paint on the plastic parts is a little bit lighter than on the metal parts!!! otherwise everything is generally good. :fence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill have to admitt I have one in yellow (Derek you are going to hate that!) it looks great and there are imporvements from the 360. Paint is fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts