DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one Brian McClure(Slammed) did for me. He took a GMP Grand National and added GMP Black Cragars to it. Way better than paying eBay stupid prices!!!!

Until next time thanks for looking!!!!

Mitchell

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been looking for one of these forever. Never saw one on ebay. How much do they go for?
About 2 years ago, you could get one on eBay for about $70. Up until about a month ago, they were going for around $150 and just recently one sold for $250+(might have even been in the $300, but I can't quite remember).

Mitchell

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Been looking for one of these forever. Never saw one on ebay. How much do they go for?
About 2 years ago, you could get one on eBay for about $70. Up until about a month ago, they were going for around $150 and just recently one sold for $250+(might have even been in the $300, but I can't quite remember).

Mitchell
[/quote]

Is it actually called a fast and furious edition, or is it just a street fighter?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Mitchell
[/quote]

Is it actually called a fast and furious edition, or is it just a street fighter?
[/quote]
Its just a Street Fighter Version that is exactly like the Fast and Furious Grand National, but without the name Fast and Furious.

Mitchell

·
Administrator
34,735 Posts
I agree Black on Black does look awesome! Killer actually, I love it!

Damn the prices, all because of F&F !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.