DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Didn't know this was on the cards, Rosso.....It will be good to see the red, but I must say IMO it looks absolutley WICKED in black!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Well this Ferrari was one of the personal cars of Elvis Presley. It will be in Hot Wheels's "Celebrities Collection" line ...

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Another not so popular Ferrari model, but I like it anyways haha! Will definitely add one in red if they release one, but hopefully they can have one in these wheels

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love the GT4 - hope they do a decent red version - I'd have one tomorrow if I could. There must be enough of a market for them to do one.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I'm sure a red one will be available eventually ... Hot Wheels always makes various colors of their new models ...

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Definitely an ugly duckling but it's the only mid-engined v8 Ferrari they haven't done so I'll be adding one or two. Red with alloy wheels would be preferred, the wire wheels look awful on a modern Ferrari.
Now that they done all of the modern Ferrari's I hope they do some out of the box street cars like the 250 GTE, 330 GT/S and other 60's Ferrari street cars next year.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I kinda reminds me of the Lamborghini Islero, which I love. In fact, until that day when Autoart, or anybody ever produces the Islero in 1/18, this car will substitute that spot in my collection ever so nicely. I just hope the headlights open.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice! The Bertone shape is always iconic. Wish I could find out the license plate Elvis had back then, just to add to accuracy.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I know I'm in the minority of Ferrari fans, but I love it. I suppose it's no coincidence since I also like other Bertone shapes from that era like the Lamborghini Urraco and Espada.

That Elvis owned one of these makes it even cooler in my humble opinion. This appears to be US-spec as well, note the side marker lights.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
I could do without, but in black I would take it

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Nice! The Bertone shape is always iconic. Wish I could find out the license plate Elvis had back then, just to add to accuracy.
http://farm4.static...._645614b469.jpg
[/quote]

Is that a Tennessee plate? Should be ... but what is on the plate?

I-GA482 or I-QA482

***EDIT***

Forget the previous question, I found the answer :

Tennessee plate I-DA482 ...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Finally...308 GT4, but...in black, US model, wire rims? No, thanx.

I'll wait for more conventional one, red or yellow.

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
I'm with Tony & Brian...red & the alloys. I don't like the wire wheels...although it does look good in black.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I love it this way, even with the Borrani wheels!

This style reminds me of the MV "Daytona" somehow.

@Jeff: Isn't it 1-DA 482?

·
Super Moderator
5,661 Posts
Finally...308 GT4, but...in black, US model, wire rims? No, thanx.

I'll wait for more conventional one, red or yellow.
Exactly
I recently have taken a love to the 308 GT4, the red with 5-spoke alloys that Brian posted will be perfect for my collection. This black with wire wheels doesn't look good in my eyes.

They should drop this whole celebrity's car line, it's really repetitive and a waste of time, the only Ferrari I care about would be my own.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts