DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I guess its time for me to give one of my first impressions ever given on this board. This model caught my eye as I parused the seemingly endless racks of cars at EWA. As appealing as this car was, the price tag was not. So I went home and with a quick glance on Ebay, I got this for substantially less than what EWA was selling it for. Good stuff!

I chose this car as my first foray into Ferrari racers and the Redline brand because it isnt what you expect. It isnt Ferrari red... its actually French blue, and it stood out in my mind as being a beautiful and unique car. As I held the model in my hand, I was right. This car is GORGEOUS! The stance is spot on and the paint is rich and precise without seeming "heavy". All of the decals and sponsors are painstakingly places and the wheels and brakes (yes, I said brakes on a 1:43) are the best I have seen on any 1:43rd.

I am enjoying looking at this car from every conceivable angle. The side is gorgeous... but of wait, that hood scoop poking out of a French blue sea. Ooh ooh, dont forget the four red taillights piercing the white rear end like red hot coals in the snow.

One interesting note- the "glass" is THIN! It is far from a pobust thickness and is more of a glorified ceran wrap, so be careful.

Overall, this model is amazing. And with the price that I got this at (the price of a good Ebbro) I could see this Redline Ferrari racing collection growing rapidly in the coming months.

Bittersweet? You bet. My eyes applaud while my wallet winces.

Good job Redline

Now enjoy the pics!

Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Hood

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Vehicle Toy Hood Car

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Wheel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design

Attachments

G

·
Very nice! I like the light blue; very different but sharp.

I am tempted by a few RL's and am trying to be picky but it's difficult. I have two and love them.

G

·
:whyclick
Ryan......i don't need any more encouragement thanks :pullhair
great buy .....i am constantly amazed at the level of detail they can 'cram in' :hot

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Great livery, Stig - congratulations!

G

·
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
First Kelvin, the Felix, now you :giggle

i just love beeing a bit influence :lol

trust me, i got a bunch of RedLine's, and i know i will get more just like i know that you will get more aswell :wink

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.