DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I HATE the 575 Zagato :giggle It looks like it's going backwards and forwards at the same time! It has 612 headlights for tailights for God's sake! :lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
I agree with you there Justin. People say the Porsche Boxster doesn't know if it's coming or going but the 575 Zagato takes it to a whole new level. As hard as I thought it'd be to imagine, there's now a car uglier than the 612.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Well it seems like I'm the only one who like it :storm

....I'm happy that they make the Zagato but I would've prefer the P4/5 ...both would be even better!!!

I hate that they cancelled the P 4/5!!! :rant

Do you guys remember who said on DX that he knew the owner of the 1/1 Ferrari P4/5 ? Maybe he can give us some updates about the reason why it got cancelled? :feedback

·
Registered
764 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
That was me and I'll see what I can do.
Regarding the Zagato you guys who think it is so ugly may want to go back and look at the styling Zagato has done over the years. I'm not saying it is a beautiful car but I think the way that they have managed to connect it with so much of their earlier classical work is amazing.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Wow. That's quite a difference of opinion. I was half expecting to fall into the ugly camp, but I actually rather like it.

I don't see many cues left from the 575 I must admit, but I do think it's sort of beautiful in a way. I certainly don't see it as having the 'Boxster' syndrome. The hard roof and the sloping roofline prevent that. I would love to see it in '3D' (in model form if not the 1:1) so as to get a better idea of the styling as a whole.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not the most attractive car, but one that I defintely will have to add. Would look good next to the DB4GT Zagato from Yat Ming. I'm just miffed that the P4/5 won't be coming out! That would have instantly gone into my top 5 models I have.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.