Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Great stuff, looks much better after repaint :cheers

But why the Genki sticker? :giggle

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was condemn by ppls asking: why do you like to modified these goof toys..get some kits and do it...
i have 10 kits and they cost me a bomb ( kits in malaysia r very xpensive for our living style ) that 's why i use these toys that look realistic to model them. and i am happy cause my skills are getting better

not so soon i think for more mods for this car.. 1 more month to my a level exam ...
inner sactum? wat is exteme taste means here :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here i include another custom model pic ( from cheap toy also )
BEFORE ( ugly rims and paint job an stickers)

AFTER( NEW RIMS ,new dark red color ) painted window frames

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks cobalt :)
cause good diecast and good models cost a bomb in malaysia and the only way if i wan to save money and collect more is to get those cheap and big toy cars from china that looks like the real model and custom them :(
pity me..i jus got 2 BMW m3 Gtr lookalike 1:18 very big and i just primered one of them !!!
it looks damn real like the real bmw

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am on a very low budget as models /diecsat are very expensive for big scales.

p/s = how is the fear factor skyline ? and the enzo ? are they ok?
by the way years in hobby i stated 15 cause my first car toy was when i was in 4 years old..hehe...

well, here is another model
bmw gtr m3 ....
1:18

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes cobalt a.k.a mister low end , :giggle
yeah, i love all my models, diecast, even these non original toys....
let's see
a 1:18 cost in malaysia is RM 120 ( average ) and the salary of an average malaysian is RM 2000. now i get those BMW for RM 5.00 each only and it's 1:18 and i spend RM 5 on a desirable spray can and RM 5 on markers and probably RM 3.00 on stickers. so one model cost me only RM 18 and below and the markers/ spray can be use many times right ? RM 3.80 equals to USd 1.00.

the bmw looks like the real thing right ?hehe..

:woohoo :eek:k :gathering

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys
here's another BMW Toy i Had when i was a kid.
Before this the tyres are gone, paint job are like terrible already, so i respray and get new tyres for it....so thefinal product is this..

WAT MODEL IS I T?

·
Registered
994 Posts
That would be an M1 :giggle
Nice job on them cham! :cheers I do think it's a nice idea to mod those toys to about the car they look like!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks BVR !!!
i have lots of projects to restore my old toys :) i know it aint diecast but it's custom models

1 - 20 of 22 Posts