DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my beloved Ferrari Enzo. Since the first day I thought it wasn't a worthy replica of such a car - even for a budget manufacturer like Hot Wheels -, so I did the following modifications:

-painted some parts of the interior in red
-paint the rims black to give a more agressive look and to hide the small size of the rims (why did Hot Wheels made this rims so small?!)
-painted the brake calipers in red (I know the real car has them in black, but they look better in red with the black rims)
-painted the engine in correct colours (all chrome and plastic-grey was replaced by the correct metallic colour)
-while the model has the engine heads in black, the real car has them in red, with a black plaque on them, with the "Ferrari" lettering. It took a lot of hard work, but I managed to apply that to the model too.

I hope you like my Enzo, please let me know what do you think about it. :feedback

Just for comparison, the original engine, interior and wheels and looked like this:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Engine and interior look a LOT better. Great job! I agree with the rims...maybe that's why the Whips versions of the Enzo don't look as absurd with the huge wheels.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
amazing job you did there!

i love the black wheels, i really dont know why Hot Wheels made those wheels sso small, and on the whips version they are way to oversized:(

i love your mods to it, sir:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.