DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
This was my last high-end model purchase before pandemic broke out, I only purchased cheaper models of older Ferraris since. I really don't mind I bought it in blue, the body color is just fantastic, it reacts to different lightning conditions so nice. I also like these types of rims with the yellow calipers, the overall look is just perfect to me.

As for the car, it looks OK to me with the rear end a little bit confusing, or over-designed at least to me. I don't know what's going on with Ferrari nowadays, they can sketch bodies like Roma, which is one of the most beautiful Ferraris to me ever, or the Monza, and or the other hand I just really don't like the design of the 812 Competizione, nor the Daytona SP3, not to mention the one-off BR20. They just want too much in it, and it makes them loose the elegance, they rather agressive instead... Never mind, I know beauty is subjective :)

Onto the pics, here they come, I hope you like them (sorry for the high number of them):
Ferrari F8 Tributo-1b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-2b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-8b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-7b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-6a by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-3a by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-4a by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-5a by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-9b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-10b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-13b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-14b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-15b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Ferrari F8 Tributo-17b by Tamás Jánosi, on Flickr
Thanks for watching!

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
Outstanding pictures as usual! I think most are like you could literally walk up & go for a drive in it!

I still want to get one, but it's at the point of where I stopped buying Ferrari models as too many were coming out & most still looked the same. I won't say no to getting one though!

·
Forza
572 Posts
I have no love for this car, but your pictures are an absolute masterpiece!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Beautiful pictures! A fantastic looking car. Reminds me a lot of the current Ford GT, which is one of my favorites nowadays. (Who copied off of who -- Ford off of Ferrari, or the other way around?)

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Pics of the year contenders and we're just in the first half of January :eek:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
That’s a stunner for sure!
Really like how you play with the light on the bodylines - well done, Tamas! 👏
Have no problem to pick my favourite images - nobody here will be surprised that I like the dark studio photos best… ;)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks a lot everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it! These lightpainting pictures need practice with different body styles, patience and not to mention the lots of garbage pictures I take during a photoshoot.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I know of course that's the flip side.
But who cares about some garbage pictures when at least one results like this are achieved? ;-)

·
Premium Member
13,288 Posts
I've bee waiting months for my F8 from MR. I don't see a lot of them out there. Really great to see yours. Nice color blue, reminds me of my 488 which nearly matches. The F8 is an improvement over the 488, although you are right. The rear is overdesigned. As a whole, I like it a lot.

What color blue is this? Looks a lot like my 488.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The color is blue corsa, I think it is the color it was shown to the public upon arrival. I have the 488 Spider of MR in the same color, but they are just not the same: the MR is a bit lighter and has a slight greenish hue comparing to the BBR, but it's only noticeable when these 2 are placed next to each other. For me, the BBR shade is better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts