DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
First time ever i did photo shoot on the snow of any car..thought came to my mind as every journalist test FF on snow to proof Ferrari 4 wheel drive

Hotwheels did great job on this car..

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
First time ever i did photo shoot on the snow of any car..thought came to my mind as every journalist test FF on ice to proof Ferrari 4 wheel drive

Hahahaha! Great photo Ravi!!
Congrats on your new model!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
dude, you better enter some of those pictures in the photo of the month contest. the snow makes that red *POP*. seriously nice shots. I wasn't interested in the red FF but these pictures make me doubt myself.

nice idea, i like the donuts btw!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
dude, you better enter some of those pictures in the photo of the month contest. the snow makes that red *POP*. seriously nice shots. I wasn't interested in the red FF but these pictures make me doubt myself.

nice idea, i like the donuts btw!
Whaa....are you nuts Tony??

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
right! i am surprised too, but the red FF just doesn't feel right to me. It will probably be the only Fezza I don't get in red. I already have the 2 best colors that it comes in, blue and grey. but diecast's photos are making re-think that. maybe if i catch a sale i will change my mind. i just think Mattel did such a good job on this car that they deserve to have good sales with it. i like to reward manufacturers that are at least trying with an odd bone or two.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Nice, I really REALLY wanted to do a photo shoot of this, but Texas does not see snow all that much.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Your first photo is pure win, looks like a real car. The others are great too but I suggest compacting the snow around the car before taking the picture so it looks more proportionate.

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
Ahh, so jealous of the snow. Damn you Texas!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Awesome but is this safe? I mean, is the cold snow able to damage the paint or anything else? As I know humidity isn't a good friend for diecasts :p . Anyway I'm stunned by the color of this FF! I guess that the FF it's gonna be my next addition

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I'm really like those photos and the car too. Congrats on the add

1 - 20 of 20 Posts