DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Hey MB...you have twins!!! j/k Congrats on the new FINA F1 GTR. :nicejob :nicejob That #8 was the very first Mac (of many) I bought. Nice photos as always. :happy :happy :happy

G

·
Tom you don't want that Boring mac, listen, here is what I will do for you, I will take that mod of your hands & even pay for the shipping! I cant stand when a model starts to burden a friend soo :lol

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Fantastic pair of McLarens MB!!! I bet you are glad you went back and got the 2nd one!!! Is there some problem with the engine lid on one of them??? (I think you mentioned there was a slight problem in a previous post???) It certainly doesn't show in your great pics!!! :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Ronan said:
Max Power said:
Real nice! :ranting .............. :lol

I think if an Orange street car or a Le Mans winner winked at me I might have to wink back :giggle

Great cars and pics all! :nicejob
:lol :lol :lol You mean like these two??? :wink

Nobody likes a wiseguy Ronan :nutkick :ranting .... :wink
Awesome cars :cheers

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ronan said:
Fantastic pair of McLarens MB!!! I bet you are glad you went back and got the 2nd one!!! Is there some problem with the engine lid on one of them??? (I think you mentioned there was a slight problem in a previous post???) It certainly doesn't show in your great pics!!! :cheers
yeap, there was , i think it had something to do with the engine inside, i pushed it back further inside and tried closing the lid again a few times, after a couple of tries, managed to get it in nicely..... yeap, very glad i went back and got the #8..... they look good as a pair :cheers

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
MockingBird said:
Ronan said:
yeap, there was , i think it had something to do with the engine inside, i pushed it back further inside and tried closing the lid again a few times, after a couple of tries, managed to get it in nicely..... yeap, very glad i went back and got the #8..... they look good as a pair :cheers
That's great! Nice to know you got it fixed! :cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts