DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll write up more info about this car in the Motorsports sub-forum in a day or so. Until then, he's one quick picture of the car I've been waiting for since July 2004. What can I possibly say but that Autoart has done a superb job with this car!

G

·
Congrats felix! :cheers

That is one h*ll of a beauty! The color and the livery is just stunning! I want one soo bad.. but I am not willing to pay $60 for it. Hopefully, I will find a good deal soon :tongue

G

·
i knew you wouldn't and couldn't resist that Cheve Felix :lol .
It must be your fav racer.
May get one if i have any spare cash.

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Mr V : I'd have a real hard time saying which car is my favourite. That's almost like asking a parent which is their favourite child. :lol No doubt, it ranks up there though my #2 black/silver C5-R (1999) is right up there on the list too.

DJ Dirk: You know, Minichamps does offer this car in 1:43 so that you don't have an 'odd-ball' scale model in your display. Plus, I don't think you yourself would want a big C5-R stealing the show from your Red Line 1:43 Ferraris. :giggle :giggle That's just a guess but I'm probably not far off. :wink

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
What a beauty, SM! I'm glad you finally got it. :cheers

in my opinion, that's the best-looking C5-R ever. :mine

G

·
Beautiful shot for a wonderful car !!
Lucky you !! Congrats ! I wish I had added it to my Le Mans collection.
But I need first to finish my Porsche one...but is there an end to this ?
Diecast collecting is really hard...but I still love it !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.