DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although this car is a Maisto, it's one I have missed from my collection since almost 2 years ago today. The first car literally drove off a shelf when my butt hit the stand it was on while cleaning other cars. I still have it and it's now a custom convertible version of the C5 Z06. I still missed my millenium yellow Z06 though so today I drove 50 miles to the nearest Sams Club and found my missing diecast :giggle Plus, it was only $10.88 so it was a bargain! :happy I'll add some carpeting as soon as I find some flocking :dizzy

Now for a few pics :cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to take a few pictures of them together soon, but looking at them both together the AUTOart is slightly darker than the Maisto but once in the light the AUTOart looks lighter :confused :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Great pics Justin and congrats on adding it back! :cheers That is hard-core, 50 miles! :giggle

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys :cheers It's funny how happy a $10 Maisto can make you :lol

sadly, I couldn't take photos of the C5 Z06 and C6 Z06 together today because of frequent downpours :dizzy Tommorow is looking nice though :happy

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Justin - that's a fine looking model, and an excellent price (as long as you don't factor in your gas lol). Great pics!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I won an identical one on ebay the other night, Justin - can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Do you happen to have any C6 Z06 by Hot Wheels (or maybe by Maisto? not sure if they made one). If you do and if it's yellow, would you mind taking a pic of them together (with the C5 Z06 you have).

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I have the yellow AUTOart C6 Z06. Would that be OK? Tommorow looks like it will be nice(well 51F :scared ) so I'll take a few photos. Today was just the opposite, it rained all day long and the creek behind my house has flooded one again and caused a mess. Global Warming? :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.