DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Once I saw AUTOart was making this model, I was doing a dance, as I knew the car would look excellent. What a suprise to see the AUTOart stock # and a tracking number in my email from our friends at MTR/please support DX Advertisers!. I just got it today, and all I can say is WOW!!! :tongue . See for yourselves. I have to post several times to show the 6 pics I took of the model.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They did a wonderful job on this model. The only thing that they missed was painting the calipers red, but this is an options, and from the looks, the model is a standard Ford GT, as there isn't a subwoofer between the seats. This doesn't matter to me in the least. I am thrilled with it. One more thing. For you all out there who have good eyes, YES, that is a 2005 Ford GT that the car is sitting on. The car is still in my dealership I work at. There is a pic below (when it was outside a few weeks ago) for you all to see. The model looks SOCLOSE to the real thing. This model is staying in my office as I love this car TO DEATH. Way to go Autoart, I can't wait for the yellow one. I hope you all like the pics, and I HIGHLY recommend you to pick this model up if you like this car as much as I do. :cheers

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:tongue It looks amazing!!!! It will go into my collection for sure....

I wonder if more colors will be produce (aside of yellow and red)?

:goodpost :coolpics :goodpost

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Glad to see such a happy customer :giggle

The car looks so much better with the corrected ride hieght :nicejob

Congrats, Jeff :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That's one great looking model - congratulations!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
A really BIG congrats!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

My favorite car by far, and it looks great in 1:18! My Mark IV Red 2005 Ford GT should be arriving shortly as well, probably next week! :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Can you tell I'm totally excitied! :lol :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

Oh, by the way, 05fordgt, check out my pics in Off Topic of the Ford GT I saw at the dealer too, and in the same color as the one you seen :phat

Click on Thumbnail:

G

·
A one big Congrats Jeff :cheers you bought "THE" model :310 WOW :tongue

looks great in red and thanks for the pics :coolpics

1 - 20 of 29 Posts